The first step in uniting with our church is to attend our Waters 101.
Once a month we provide a really cool opportunity to people who want to know more about our church. Waters 101 is an hour and a half experience designed for two things: 1. to answer all your questions about our church, and 2. to give you an opportunity to join the membership of The Waters Church. This is a no pressure situation. People can attend this class with no pressure to join. Some just come to hear about us, and choose to join later...or not at all. That's completely fine. Either way it's really worth your time.
At Waters 101 you'll get answers to questions like:
- What is your church's stance on alcohol?
- Why did this church use to meet in a bar?
- What is an "elder led" church?
- How can I get more involved?
- What does the Bible teach about financial giving?
- How did the church begin?
- What are the main things The Waters stands for?
- Why is it called "The Waters Church"?
- How do I know I won't be judged or gossiped about here?
- What are these pastors really like?
- ...and many more.
Lunch and childcare are always provided.
We hope to see you at our next Waters 101!
Waters 101 classes are held every the last Sunday of every month at 12:30pm in the auditorium; subject to change due to holiday or church event calendar conflicts. If you’re interested in attending, please sign-up at the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings, or email us.